Have you ever seen any doctor directly prescribing the medicines to the patients as soon as they visit the former? You would never have! Just as the doctor checks the physical condition of the patient and reaches a conclusion, car repairers also check the vehicle thoroughly to ascertain the problem.
Our state of the art computerized diagnostic service will ensure that your vehicle is fault free and runs smoothly. We can instantly highlight and isolate issues with the Vehicle Engine Management system, fuel system and ignition system. Problems with the vehicle engine management, fuel & ignition systems
- Problematic or difficult starting
- Loss of performance and slow or sluggish acceleration
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Engine misfires
- Intermittent or occasional stalling of the engine
- Engine overheating
- Illumination of the check engine light
- Test exhaust emissions failure due to excessive CO (Carbon Monoxide) or HC (Hydrocarbon) content in exhaust gas
- Electrical Testing
As vehicle, electrical systems become more complex and critical to a vehicle’s operation and performance, it is increasingly important to check the electrical system within your car.
Though car diagnosing is often under-emphasized, it is a step which, if executed accurately, can help to –
- Discover all issues in the first attempt itself
- Avoid pointing out of incorrect issues
- Save time, labour, and money
Car Diagnostics in Caroline Springs, Rockbank, St Albans, Derrimut, Deer Park, & Sunshine
And hence, whenever vehicle owners put their faith in us, we safeguard their esteemed property, and financial resources, i.e., money they would need to spend on repair or replacement work, by diagnosing or checking their vehicle to a tee. We would not highlight our revolutionary equipment or groundbreaking techniques as most of the servicing stations meet these criteria nowadays. Then what makes us unique? Let’s see that in the below lines:
- Our team is crackerjack in handling and maintaining diagnostic tools
- Every staff member has learned the inspection process by heart leaving no scope for deviation
- We can read the signals sent by the computer system of your car through warning lights
At times, problems cropping up in one component of the car may be a by-product of the damage occurred in another component. We always keep this possibility in mind and take action accordingly.